Tuesday 24 September 2013

FUTURE - HONEST [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

FUTURE
'HONEST'
[Official Video]
 

Future is surrounded by beauty in the video for “Honest.”
 
The Freebandz rapper goes in front of the lens to shoot the visuals for the first single off his upcoming album of the same name. LeToya Luckett plays his leading lady in the Colin Tilley directed clip, which was shot at a sprawling mansion.
 
“I’m not a rapper. I’m an artist,” said Future. “I’m bigger than a rapper. I’m an entertainer. I’m a mogul. I’m an executive. I’m a writer. I’m a producer. I’m passionate about the music. I want people to understand that Future is here to stay. I can make hits. I was born to make music.”
 
His new album Honest arrives 26th November
 
On 25th Sept he will hit the road with Drake and Miguel on the “Would You Like a Tour?” U.S arena trek.
 
 
 
If you have any enquiries or would like an opportunity to blog for www.voila-london.com then do not hesitate to contact us: 

No comments:

Post a Comment